I’m so excited to share this with you today. If you don’t know already, I am participating in a writing challenge to write on one subject for 31 days. So this month I’ve been writing on loving sensory parenting. I didn’t prewrite these posts so writing daily has been a challenge and I’ve been very behind right now. Sometimes, marriage and sleep and parenting take over and writing takes a backseat.
So on to the giveaway! DaySpring.com is celebrating all of the amazing Write 31 Days readers who are supporting nearly 2,000 writers this October!
I’ve put together a quick round up of some of my favorite things over on DaySpring,com We could all use more inspiration in our lives and who wouldn’t love a $500 shopping spree to fill your home with encouragement.
- “Home is where you are welcome just the way you are” I absolutely adore this!
- “Brave” These letter press block sets are beautiful. They have stock and even an option to customize. You could create your own saying or family name.
- Chalkboard globe. I’m just a big fan of globes all around. This would be great to have your child color on and “display their art” or to write a message on.
- “You are Loved” I love this saying and it would be perfect in Miss Sensory’s room.
- “Be Strong” I love this shield art. Miss Sensory has a thing for shields right now and being strong is her thing!
- “Give Thanks” I love this for thanksgiving and all year a great reminder!
- “Shine your light” Pillow cover. I am guilty of loving everything shine and sparkle related.
DaySpring.com is celebrating all of the amazing Write 31 Days readers who are supporting nearly 2,000 writers this October! To enter to win a $500 DaySpring shopping spree, just click on this link & follow the giveaway widget instructions. Good luck, and thanks for reading!